I suggest you ...

Accept Google Checkout

I’m preparing to upgrade to a paid account tonight after evaluating a bunch of tools out there. Ultimately, the pretty default invoices and the ability to customize them as needed (particularly the fact that the PDF invoices look nice) ultimately sold me. This is a great tool.

I see on your web page that you say you’re working on Google Checkout for international clients. I’d love to see this supported for domestic US users as well.

Lastly, I think it would be really cool, and entirely possible, to support a generic post form definition to support any credit card merchant that supports a post method.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SethAdminSeth (Founder, Cashboard) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SethAdminSeth (Founder, Cashboard) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been trying to get this rolling the past week, but it appears Google has had a bug in their merchant signup process since NOVEMBER that is making it impossible. Not inspiring much confidence in me with their service.

• Merlin KirkpatrickMerlin Kirkpatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Payment processing is on the short list of what people look at when they are going to chooose an invoicing system. Having google integration ans well as better paypal integration would draw in more paying customers. I would have thought that this would have been more important to the developers.

• dmgrahamdmgraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG ... I just realized how much Google Checkout can save me! Do an analysis of your current credit card fees and you will be shocked. Since we are nearly all B2B, our customers pay with business credit cards which are charged at non-qualified rates. Between processing fees and the discount rate we're losing nearly 4% of our income to CC processing. GC cuts that almost in half! Vote this up now!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base