I suggest you ...

OpenID support

I’m tired of logging into Cashboard. Please start accepting OpenID so that I can stay logged in all the time.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SethAdminSeth (Founder, Cashboard) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • moshe weitzmanmoshe weitzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - RPX makes sense ... Also, I have noticed that my cookie expires very very often with CB. I pretty much have to login anew every day. Could be my fault, but maybe others experience this too.

• Jason SmithsonJason Smithson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to throw out there that any number of browsers or browser add-ons make logging in painless enough... LastPass for Firefox will actually autologin on most sites in addition to saving your passwords. The built in Firefox password system... Safari, Opera, and IE all have options for it.

You still have to authenticate against your OpenID provider from time to time so adding this isn't going to stop having to login once in while. Just my two cents.

• uptimejeffuptimejeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are using a Mac, try 1Password
        I have a single button in my browser, within about 2 seconds of a single-click I'm at the cashboard dashboard. It's more convenient than a local application!

Feedback and Knowledge Base