I suggest you ...

Add Help Desk / Feedback Tickets

I would like my clients to use their cashboard web interface for more than accounting...

Clients can already view tasks...

I would like to see clients have the option of submitting help desk, support, customer service tickets. This extends beyond the typical consulting help-desk area, it could easily extend to any business that wants to allow their customers to submit ideas, ask questions, request work, etc.

What better than to have your customers submit work for you to perform, this converts to a task, and then eventually to $$$$

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    uptimejeffuptimejeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gino PetrivelliGino Petrivelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. A client-submitted project or task with the ability to generate estimates, project, tasks, invoices from each one of them would be a great help.

• Andrew NicholsAndrew Nichols commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, Zen would take care of all of my needs on this. I'm already familiar with it as are my clients. I just integrated BaseCamp tonight for the first time and was really happy with that.

• suibhnesuibhne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was actually thinking this the other day myself, and would love to see it. Even just basic support ticket functionality or perhaps integration with an existing support desk system, like zen ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base